1) Adapt to changing shopping behavior – a simple fact is people buy online even more so now following pandemic.
2) Invest your marketing budget where your customers are – 50.1% of time spent on a mobile is done using social media. Facebook is the most popular.
3) Have full control over how you spend your advertising money – target the right customer with precise features and analytics available.
4) Reach out to customers in different geographic locations who would not normally hear about you.
5) Connect with your customers – after all people buy from people. Be where your customer is and engage, learn who your ideal customer is.
Need help starting with your social media, we can help! Get in touch