Not all digital marketing agencies are the same. Big or small – there are many out there. What do you focus on when choosing the right one? Here are TOP 10 suggestions on how to get the right fit for your idea or business.
What to ask the agency and what to think about during the conversation:
1) Does an agency connect with your business or idea?
2) In the first instance of an initial conversation, did you hear anything that you didn’t know before?
3) Does an agency or its representative sound like they have a passion to work with you?
4) Do they offer you custom-built plan with a real goal of shifting your business towards success or are they offering you one their pre-made plans fit for all no matter what?
5) Will the agency be reactive to market or conditions changes or will they stick to their 1 a day post for a month?
6) Do they work for your competitors? Will they be able to offer a good enough differentiation for your business to make you stand out?
7) Will they take up on whatever it takes to deliver best, provocative and selling graphics, copy, video, schedule without compromising on quality?
8) Do they have a good enough knowledge of core marketing and advertising principles or are they just a social media able?
9) Will they be communicative with you at all levels and will keep you always informed?
10) Will they be protective of your business and brand while delivering the objectives in the right tone and manner?
Explore our social media advertising services and stay relevant and ever connected to your clients and customers. We are a small agency, and this is what makes us approachable, reliable, cost-effective and personal!
Get in touch for a free strategy call to discuss your business goals!