So, you’ve got your business idea, or maybe an established business you’re ready to scale up. Consider Facebook – a free tool that adds to your marketing and sales efforts.
Why use Facebook Business Page – a free Facebook resource and a great place to develop your brand identity and show your human side. Your customers or clients want to see your human side, after all people buy from people. Facebook is a social platform where you can relax a bit, show a little bit of true self while representing your product or company through images, videos or text. This will help you to develop connections with your followers and potential customers, grow their trust and hence improve your opportunities to network and sell, get to know your customers preferences, and build on that.
Why use Facebook Ads – a tool that gives you a lot of flexibility and a depth of insights and analytics. It is so important to know figures to make sure you’re not wasting your budget. By knowing how to navigate Facebook stats, you can develop a real plan to target only those who are genuinely interested in your product or idea. Targeted advertising to the right audiences – that is what you should be aiming to. Focus on a bigger picture – getting to know your ideal customer, raising awareness about your product, getting potential customer interested in your product, convincing them that your services, product or idea are the right ones for them, culminating in a purchase. Facebook gives you the capability to build paths from awareness to purchase through ads.
Facebook Impressive Facts to Convince You This Is a Great Marketing Tool:
- 74% of high-income earners are Facebook users
- 1.79 billion total number of daily active users
- 300 million active users daily on Facebook stories
- European based businesses, note that – almost 90% of Facebook’s daily active users come from outside the US/Canada.
- 1.9 billion Facebook’s potential reach of advertising
- Facebook accounts for over 45% of monthly social media visits
- Facebook users spend 38 minutes per day using the platform
- 74% of Facebook users visit the site daily.